About Zweck Gala Fashion Parade for Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation
In June 2019, Zweck held the inaugural Fashion Parade and Gala for Perth Children Hospital Foundation. Featuring over 40 amateur models from all walks of life, the First Zweck Gala was a resounding success, raising over $21,000.00 to improve the lives of ill children through PCH’s innovative music therapy program.
See all the 2019 Edition photos here: Photo gallery 2019 Edition
Zweck 2021 Gala Fashion Parade on the Swan was held in a private riverside residence in Applecross. With more than 135 invited guests, the fashion parade showcased extremely feminine Zweck Spring/Summer collection 2021-2022. A declaration of modern silhouettes, from desk to dinner, beach to ball and more! It was a royal catwalk with over forty professional models from Metro Agency Modelling Agency walking the 2400 square metre riverside private residence.
With generous sponsors such as Pool Controls and Purple Reign Winery and personal donations and the great work of Tiny Holly the auctioneer, over $30,000.00 was raised for the therapy program. Guests were further entertained with the live music by JimJam Band.
See all the 2021 Edition photos here: Photo gallery 2021 Edition
Zweck Third Gala Fashion Parade
This year’s Gala will be held at The University Club of Western Australia on Saturday 8th October 2022 from 6:30-11:30 Pm.
200 close friends of Zweck and Perth’s Children Hospital, will be attending this exclusive event and all proceeds will be donated to the Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation to help improve the lives of children experiencing health challenges.
What to look forward to at the Zweck Third Fashion Gala at The University Club of Western Australia?
- -Catch up with friends, enjoy an exuberant crowd and dress to impress, a perfect occasion to feel like a celebrity on the red carpet!
- -The Fashion Parade will be showcasing some standalone pieces designed individually and exclusively for the models and some of the extremely versatile Zweck Spring/Summer collection 2022-2023. A declaration of modern, innovative and feminine silhouettes.
- - A three course mouth-watering dinner, prepared by the University Club’s team of internationally trained chefs. Winner of the Catering Institute of Australia’s Gold Plate Award for best venue catering (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) and Savour Award for Excellence (2015, 2016, 2017), using predominantly local produce to showcase the very best that Western Australia has to offer.
- -Free flowing champagne and wine
- -Live entertainment by the great JimJam Band, who performed at our last Gala Fashion Ball
- -Live auction conducted by Tiny Holly, one of Perth’s best auctioneers, will enable you to bid on fantastic items. The list of items will be released closer to the event date.
- - To keep the adrenaline going, participate in our Silent Auction and bid on a vast variety of gifts, adventures and experiences, while contributing to this great cause.
- -Fantastic Raffle price:
- Individual ticket: $ 225.00
- Table for ten: $ 2000.00
Be a sponsor for the event. There are few different packages available, each with their own benefits. Find a list of sponsorship packages here
Please transfer your kind cash donation to the below account details and a tax-deductible receipt from Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation will be sent to you.
Banking details: Name: Klara Forrest BSB: 736-308 Acc No: 644226
Auction items donationPlease contact Klara at 0433 143 524 to collect the item/s.
We encourage our guests to actively participate in our live and silent auction and while enjoying the experience and be a part of this great cause.
Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation and Zweck thank you for your kind participation and contribution to making a difference in the lives of children in need. We are looking forward to welcoming you.