The Zweck Club membership is offered to all women aged 18 or above upon registration with a valid email address.
By signing up to a Zweck Club membership,
1- You are to provide correct and valid information about yourself and only yourself. We do not accept membership applications made on behalf of other individuals.
2- Zweck reserves the right to amend or replace these Terms and Conditions and the features of the Zweck Club membership at any time. Notification of change may be sent by email to existing members and/or displayed on the Zweck website or in-store.
3- You are to agree to receive regular communication from Zweck in regards to our club program, Zweck’s news pertaining Giveaways, special offers and sales, Charity fashion shows, VIP Boutique Experiences and other events via email or SMS or phone.
4- You are to agree with our Terms and Conditions anytime visiting Zweck Boutique both in-store and online.
5- You are to permit your information given at the time of registration to be held within a database and used according to Zweck Privacy Statement. The Privacy Statement is available at www.zweckonline.com/customer-info/privacy-statement.
6- Understand that each amount of spend contributes towards your total yearly spend and will expire after 12 months.
7- Permit your information to be held in a third-party database and used for our communication with you and other purposes in regards to Zweck Club membership.
8- Present your Zweck membership card in-store or online, to ensure accumulating each spend.
9- Signing up to Zweck Club can be done both in-store or online. members who sign in-store will receive the actual Zweck Club membership card at the time of registration. However, for those who register online, the card can be mailed to them upon request. Please allow a maximum of up to three weeks for the card to be delivered to your registered address.
10- Members can request for a replacement membership card free of charge, both in-store or online. However, this requires presenting your photo ID; a valid driving licence or passport. To apply for the replacement card online, please log into your account with a valid email address and password.
11- Members who wish to change the email address of their account should opt to do so via their Zweck Club account or the ‘Communication Preferences’ function available within all Zweck Club member accounts. Members can also update their information in-store upon presentation of photo ID.
12- Upon creating a second Zweck Club Member account, the first account created will be deleted. Zweck is not liable for the loss entailed. Thus, multiple member accounts are unable to be merged, for it is one account per individual.
13- To be eligible for a Birthday Voucher you must provide your date of birth and a valid email address. Your date of birth can be provided at the time of sign up or added later by updating your Zweck Club account online. Members may be required to provide photo identification to verify their identity when redeeming their Birthday Voucher in store. Only one Birthday Gift can be redeemed within a 12-month period per customer.
14- Zweck Birthday Vouchers are activated 7 days prior to member’s Birthday and are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. The expiry dates of all Rewards are available to view at any time within a member’s Zweck Club account. These vouchers are not to be extended, irrespective of the circumstance.
15- Zweck Club Birthday Gift Vouchers cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
16- Birthday Gift Vouchers cannot be used as a payment method in conjunction with a gift card payment.
17- Birthday Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed over the phone.
18- Birthday Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
Zweck may refuse to add purchases or Birthdays Gift Vouchers to a member’s account if Zweck notices the membership has been used fraudulently or where the member is in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions of the Zweck Club membership.
19- Upon issuing a Birthday Gift Voucher, the member will receive a notification email to the nominated email address. A reminder notification will also be sent before the Gift Voucher expires. This is only possible if the member has agreed for Zweck to communicate with them via email.
20- If the full value of a Zweck Club Birthday Gift Voucher is not redeemed, the remaining value will remain valid only until the expiry date of the voucher.
21- If a Zweck Club Birthday Gift Voucher is redeemed on a transaction that is later returned, the value of the Birthday Gift Voucher will be deducted from the total amount refunded and there will be no replacement issued for the Gift Voucher.
22- A Zweck Club member can decide on their preferred method of communication within their Zweck Club account. Subscription cancellation from any or all methods of communication is available within the member’s account.
23-Zweck is not liable or responsible for any lost or misdirected emails.
24-Zweck is not liable for any technical issues that may arise during communication with Zweck Club membership.
25- All the information in regards to Zweck Club membership are predominantly sent via e-mail. Should a member opt-out of email communication, the member acknowledges that they will not be notified of any membership related issues, their updated points or their Birthday Gift Voucher. However, they are still able to access all this information by signing to their Zweck Club membership at ZweckOnline/ZweckClub.
26- Other Zweck Club communications may be sent via SMS to the member’s nominated mobile number.
27-Zweck Club reserves the right to request proof of age identification at our VIP Boutique experience events, where alcohol is served.
Zweck Club Silver, Gold and Black Membership – Terms and Conditions
The Zweck Club Silver, Gold and Black Terms and Conditions outlined below are in addition to the Terms and Conditions upon Zweck Club registration.
- Every Zweck Club member will be eligible for a Birthday Gift Voucher by providing their date of birth and a valid e-mail address. Presenting a photo identification is required upon redeeming this Gift Voucher in-store.
- Members will be notified on the issue of their Zweck Birthday Gift Voucher within an e-mail sent to their nominated e-mail address. A reminder notification will also be sent before the expiry date of the Voucher. However, this will not be possible if the member has opted out of e-mail as a communication method.
- The Zweck online store is based in Australia and as a result, all Zweck Birthday Gift Vouchers will be in AUD dollar.
- If the full value of a Zweck Club Birthday Gift Voucher is not redeemed, any remaining value will remain valid until the expiry date of the voucher.
- Zweck Birthday Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed on online or in-store purchases.
- Zweck Birthday Gift Vouchers cannot be used for purchasing any gift cards.
- Every Zweck Club member can only redeem one Birthday Gift Voucher within a 12-month period.
- A Zweck Birthday Gift Voucher is valid 7 days prior to the account holder’s birthday and will stay valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Zweck does not offer any extension to an expired Birthday Gift Voucher, irrespective of circumstance. The expiry date of Zweck Birthday Gift Voucher is available to view within a member’s Zweck Club account.
- Zweck Club Birthday Gift Vouchers redeemed will not contribute to the total spend of members.
- Zweck Club Birthday Gift Voucher are non-transferrable and cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Any other Gift Vouchers issued by Zweck will be bound by the Term and Conditions that apply to Zweck Birthday Gift Vouchers unless otherwise stated.
- By signing in to Zweck Club, every member will be automatically a Zweck Club Silver. If the member achieves a total spend of AUD $1000 within 12 months, the membership will be upgraded to Gold. To retain the Zweck Club Gold status, a total spend of AUD $1000 in the 12 months from the date of Gold Status must be reached [the anniversary day].
- If the member achieves a total spend of AUD $2000 within 12 months, the membership will be updated to Black. To retain the Zweck Club Black status, a total spend of AUD $2000 in the 12 months from the date of Black Status must be reached [the anniversary date].
- The Zweck Club Gold or Black 10% or 15% off benefit is valid on all full price products in a Zweck store and online only.
- Zweck Club Gold or Black members will continue to enjoy the benefits for a period of 12 months after achieving the status. Within this period, all their new purchases will be accumulated to determine their status for the following 12 months. Depending on this total value of spending within the first 12 months of membership, the membership could be maintained, upgraded or revert to Silver.
- If the Zweck Club Gold or Black cardholder spends AUD $1000 or AUD $2000 respectively or more by their anniversary date, their membership will be confirmed for a further 12 months and their point balance reset to zero. The minimum spend for each Zweck Club Gold or Black membership must be maintained every 12 months to retain the Zweck Gold or Black Club status.
- If the Zweck Club membership is upgraded, the date of this new membership status will be the new anniversary date. For example, if a Zweck Club Gold member has spent a total of AUD $2000 within 8 months, their status will be upgraded to Black with immediate effect, which will entitle them to all the benefits of a Zweck Club Black member and their total spend will be reset to zero.
- If a Zweck Club Gold or Black cardholder does not spend AUD $1000 or AUD $2000 respectively by their anniversary date, their Zweck Club Gold or Black benefits will cease with the membership, reverting to Zweck Club Silver and point balance reset to zero.
- In the event a Zweck Club Gold or Black cardholder reverts to Zweck Club Silver, the benefits associated with the status will be ceased.
- A new Zweck Club card can be requested in-store or online.
- Upon change to the status of a Zweck Club member, an email will be sent to notify them of their current status (Silver, Gold or Black). However, the new physical card will only be issued upon request either online or in-store. Update your personal details as required. Members who choose to request a card will receive their Zweck Club Silver Gold or Black card via direct mail approximately four weeks from the registration date.
- On the annual anniversary date of a Zweck Club Membership Status Confirmation, the member will receive an e-mail confirming their current status for the preceding 12 months.
- If a Zweck Club Gold or Black member reaches the spend value of AUD $1000 or AUD $2000 respectively after the 12 month period, that date will become their new anniversary date.
- Zweck Club Gold or Black benefits can only be redeemed per each Zweck Club account holder and is not transferable to other Zweck Club Gold or Black account holders.
- Purchasing any Zweck product both in-store or online will contribute to the member’s spend total. However, it is the member’s responsibility to scan their membership card or request for attaching the transaction to their Zweck account at the time of purchase. Failure to do so will result in the member depriving themself of the benefits.
- In the event of Zweck Club membership cancellation, all account information will be deleted.
- Zweck reserves the right to cancel a Zweck Club Silver, Gold or Black membership without prior notice if Zweck notices the membership has been used fraudulently or where the member is in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions of the Zweck Club membership. Members have no claim for the loss of benefits in the event of such cancellation.
- In the event of any obstacle preventing members to redeem their benefits, such as EFTPOS hardware malfunction or internet outages, Zweck will not be liable.
- Any other Gift Vouchers issued by Zweck will be bound by same Term and Conditions which apply to Zweck Birthday Gift Vouchers unless otherwise stated.