Diverse 3 Traveling Handbag
Our sleek ‘Diverse 3’ traveling handbag is designed to overcome the taxing dilemma of changing your bag or packing multiple wallets and handbags while travelling, offering you time and convenience.
The sophisticated feature of this handbag is the detachable interchangeable front cover which enables you to change the look of your bag in seconds. You are set to make unforgettable memories in style.
An absolute must have or a great gift idea for a loved one regardless of age.
To learn how you can still create multiple new looks, check out our Face-Lift and magnetic brooches section.
- Genuine leather
- L:26 H:17 W:7 cm
- Red cotton lining
- Zip-on interchangeable front cover
- Magnetic front closure
- Removable, adjustable long leather strap for shoulder or cross-body carry (120 – 140 cm)
- Removable braided leather-chain strap (100 cm)
- Can be worn as a shoulder or a cross-body bag or even carried as a clutch
- Two Interior zipper pockets ideal for different currencies while traveling
- Outside compartment with zip closure for cell phone
- Build-in wallet for 8 credit cards
- Lip-stick holder
- Pen holder
- Complementary mirror with leather frame
- Space for 2 passports(yours and the one you are travelling with)
- Flat pocket for boarding pass
- flat pocket for documents
- Build-in soft sunglasses/reading glasses cover ( 15 x 9 cm)
- It is perfectly proportioned to hold an IPad mini
- Design in Australia
- Made in Indonesia
Storing: Place your leather bag in an upright position in the original linen or satin bag when not in use. To keep your product in its original shape, it is recommended to be padded with soft cotton. Ensure metal accessories do not contact the leather as this may result in your leather being marked. Do not store in unbreathable packaging such as plastic bags. Keep away from high heat sources such as blow dryers and radiators.
Wearing and Caring: Please avoid overfilling your bag to maintain its original shape. Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics. Polish your leather gently with a natural-coloured soft woollen cloth. Do not use any other cleaning product without consulting your leather specialist. Do not wipe your bag if it is wet. Absorb the water by dabbing gently with a fine woollen cloth. You can remove pomaded marking with unscented talcum powder. Dust this on the mark and leave overnight. Brush this off gently the next morning with a clean or new makeup brush. Minor scratches can be worn off through the gentle circular movement of your finger. The finger used is to be free of grease or moisture. Do not attempt to repair serious damage yourself. Consult a specialist.
Facts and General Rules: Extensive exposure to light or fluorescents will result in a change of colour in light coloured leather, with extreme reference to white leather bags. Prolonged contact with denim and other dark-coloured materials may cause ‘migration’, in which the dark pigmentation irreversibly penetrates the light leather it touches.